Windsor Palms Resort are a great place to stay when vacationing in Orlando, FL.
This resort is only 2.5 miles from the gates of Disney World!
Here's what this resort has to offer you:
- 7,500 sq. ft Clubhouse
- Huge Community Pool w/ sun deck & hot tub
- Fitness Center
- Sand Volleyball
- Basketball Courts (you'll find us here)
- Tennis Courts
- 58 Seat Movie Theater
- Video Arcade
- Shuttle bus service to Disney, Sea World, and Universal (local charges apply)
Where you would stay:
-You can choose from 2 bedroom condos, 2 & 3 bedroom town homes, or 3-6 bedroom homes.
- Homes have private screened swimming pools & spa
- Most townhomes have a small pool as well.
- Master suite has king or queen bed & tv
- Master bath with a garden tub (love these things), and a separate shower
- Fully loaded kitchens with breakfast area & formal dining area
- 1 or 2 living areas with TV, VCR, or DVD Players
- Washer & Dryer
- Homes with Game Rooms have billiards, table tennis, and air hockey tables, also have Play Stations!
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.